- 3 tbsp light olive oil or canola oil
- 1/4 cup champagne, white wine or tarragon vinegar
- Zest or 2 tangerines
- 1/2 2 tangerines, juiced, or 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tbsp honey or more to taste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp fresh thyme minced well or 1/2 tsp dry thyme
- Pepper to taste
Place all ingredients in a mason jar and shake well or place into a bowl and whisk vigorously. If using fresh thyme you can consume immediately. If using dry, let the dry herb absorb the dressing overnight before enjoying.
Splash this dressing over chicken or tofu that you've roasted with the Magic Seasoning. It's a bright, fresh addition to the dish! Keeps well for 4 weeks.
This seasoning products add so much flavour to chicken and shrimp. As you can see from my order of 6 more packages I am a fan! Have not yet figured out the secret ingredients but is a flavour boost! Am planning to give a few as hostess gifts as we slowly begin to plan backyard BBQ dinners. Maureen Shore
Wonderful!! We love it too which is why we call it 'Magic!' So happy to hear that you enjoyed!